Friday, February 10, 2012

Cozi: Family Life Simplified


Friends and family would agree when I say I am known for my organization.  I have tried many different systems, some have worked, others have not.  Here is one that I ABSOLUTELY love and actually use.  It is called COZI.  Check out their site HERE.   

This site has pretty much everything you might need all in one place:  Family Calendar, Shopping Lists, To Do Lists, Family Journal, Meals, etc.  You can use one or all of the available features.  It's FREE, so why not give them a try and see how it works for your family!

Update Note:  I created a family member named 'Celebrations'.  This way I could put birthday's and anniversaries on the calendar and have them identified by their own color, as well as have them repeat every year, so I don't have to remember it.  When babies are born or people get married I just go in and enter it right away and it will always be there to remind me.

No comments: